- We were first introduced to Phoenix Electrical through our sister company, Ashford Homes, who had been extremely pleased with the level of service and competitive tenders on several domestic and commercial contracts. Since then the team at Phoenix have undertaken a number of projects for Islington including the refurbishment of our showrooms in Melksham and most recently a significant refit at Trowbridge Ford which has included the introduction of state of the art electrical components to save our business money both now and in the future. Phoenix also manage the maintenance of our existing Citroen, Suzuki and Peugeot showrooms in Trowbridge and always attend site promptly to deal with any technical issues, be it change a lamp or resolve an issue with any of the existing electrical infrastructure. I can always depend on the to charge accordingly. At all times I have found both David and Tom to be extremely approachable and always answer their phones regardless of the time. Furthermore, I can absolutely rely on their judgement to ensure that they send the right person for the job and to this end I must add what a superstar Ross (one of Phoenix’s electricians) has been throughout the Ford project. Ross’s ability to overcome problems the most efficient way is second to none.
Paul Jones – MD @ Islington Motor Group.
- Phoenix Electrical was set up by Tom Edwards and David Farman to provide a service and undertake all types of electrical work. Ashford Homes employs Phoenix Electrical mainly for new house and office contracts. Their work is carried out in a professional manner, small or large, Phoenix can supply staff to suit the demands. I can recommend this company to carry out the different types of works I have mentioned, both on cost and the delivery of the contract on time.
David Smith – Director @ Ashford Homes (SW) Ltd.
- Phoenix Electrical have done work for us on several occasions, great guys. Every time a very professional job, polite and friendly staff and reasonably priced work. Great call out service even late at weekends. What more could you want.
Chris Vincent @ Orchardleigh House, Orchardleigh Estate.
- The team from Phoenix Electrical did an excellent job on our project. I found them very efficient, completing the work quickly as well as being tidy and very polite. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Deborah Allen (Domestic Client).
- Phoenix arrived on time and worked efficiently and professionally. I was very impressed with the knowledge and advice they were able to offer us. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them for any electrical work required.
Justin Folker @ Ninepoint.